Ranking computers - Crossing critical fixlets and computers

Hi All!, I would appreciate any help with this ranking report.
I would like a report with computers ranking of critical pending patches, I would like 3 o 4 columns like this:

• Computer name
  • Operating system
  • Count of critical patches (aggregate column)
  • Critical patch source date release (aggregate column)

At beginning I have an error with I tried whit “it” expression

#1 Completed example

<?relevance 
(names of it, operating system of it, size of relevant fixlet set whose (source severity of it is "Critical")  of it  ) of elements of union of applicable computer sets of bes fixlets whose (source severity of it is "Critical") 
?>
**Error**: whose (source severity of it is "Critical") The operator "source severity" is not defined.

#2 Basic example

<?relevance 
(names of it, 
operating system of it, 
size of ((relevant fixlet set of it) whose (source severity of it is "Critical"))
) 
 of bes computers  
?>
**Error**: The operator "name" is not defined. 

In addition, I didn’t find any relevance code example similar to this.
Thanks in advance!

Syntax was a bit off…

(names of it, operating system of it, size of set of relevant fixlets whose (source severity of it is "Critical")  of it  ) of elements of union of applicable computer sets of bes fixlets whose (source severity of it is "Critical")

Thanks menglish66 for your quick reponse!!. I still I don’t understand how “set” and “of” expressions are playing.

I have a similar issue with the minimun source release date.

(names of it, operating system of it, minimum of source release date of relevant fixlets whose (source severity of it is "Critical") of it ) of elements of union of applicable computer sets of bes fixlets whose (source severity of it is "Critical")
Error: Singular expression refers to non-unique object.

You have plural fixlets but singlular release date

minimum of source release dates of relevant fixlets

or, assuming each fixlet has exactly 1 release date

minimum of (source release date of it) of relevant fixlets

Thank you so much trn. My “ranking” report is working now!!