Query BES property with Multiple Results fails using contained by set

Can someone help me with the the query below. I am trying to query a BES property using REST API. The property (BigFix MAC Address) appears with on BigFix server. A single endpoint has 3 MAC Addresses. I am able to get the BigFix ID, using “Contains”, but not “is contained in set of”. Given below are the queries I have tried.

This query worked and returned successfully, the BigFix ID for the endpoint with multiple MAC Address and i used one of those mac address

“ids of bes computers whose ( exists ip address whose (it as string equals “nn.nnn.nnn.nn” ) of it AND (concatenation of (values of results of (bes property whose (id of it = (mmmmmmmmmm,mmmm,m))) of it) as lowercase) contains “xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx”)”

This query did not work, when I used more than 1 mac address for the endpoint. BigFix Server showed both mac addresses for that bes property

“ids of bes computers whose ( exists ip address whose (it as string equals “nn.nnn.nnn.nn” ) of it AND (concatenation of (values of results of (bes property whose (id of it = (mmmmmmmmmm,mmmm,m))) of it) as lowercase) is contained by set of (“xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx”;“yy-yy-yy-yy-yy-yy”))”

Thanks!