Query a Computer and Action for Relevance

Hi Experts,
I am trying to figure out a query that will give me the status of an Action for a specific computer. The issue I am running into is when an Action is not relevant. Based upon https://developer.bigfix.com/relevance/reference/bes-action-status.html having a status available of ‘bes action status irrelevant’ I was expecting to see this status in the following scenario:
$computer is not relevant to $action

However the query below returns empty for this scenario, does anyone have any idea why / how I can check when the computer returns not relevant for a given Action?

((status of it) of result from ((bes computer) whose (id of it = $computer.ID)) of it) of bes actions whose (id of it = $action.ID)

Thank you in advance!

I dont see any problem with your statement however its more related to an issue with your parameter values starting with $

Q: ((status of it) of result from ((bes computer) whose (id of it = 317111)) of it) of bes actions whose (id of it = 537342769)
    A: Not Relevant

Sorry I should have been more clear, the query works as expected when I point it at a relevant action. The params were intended to be just that… params

1 Like