(QnA Tool) Relevance clauses must be surrounded by { and } guards

Hi everyone.

I’ve looked around and seen some topics with similar issue, but haven’t seen one that’s resolved yet. My colleague wanted to create a script to run some .bat file and used Windows SWD Wizard as a lazy shortcut. However, the main script failed as follows:

wait “{pathname of system folder & “cmd.exe”}” /q /c “{(pathname of client folder of current site) & “__Download\load_dan_protect.bat”}”

Testing in the console, we got action complete exit code 1 (AFAIK cmd code for file not found).

Testing in the QnA, we got evaluation error “Relevance clauses must be surrounded by { and } guards”. I have no option to evaluate using local client even though I ran the QnA from the server itself. And lastly we’re using v.10.0.0.1.

We usually use these shortcuts using Windows SWD Wizard to send and run files all the time, but this time we got this error.

Any input will be appreciated. Thanks!

There is one slash missing -
\ __Download

you can also validate it by running in QNA as below with full path of your batch file, if its locally working or not.

wait cmd…exe /C “path_of_your_bat_file”

Whoops. Typo on my part, this is the actual script. We did use the slash before __Download.

this cant be evaluated by QNA hence you cant test it using QNA, try changing it into actual path or run your file from other locations like C:\Windows\Temp or C:\Temp if you want to test it in QNA.

Definitely the right answer. The Fixlet Debugger isn’t a client so anything that requires the client context for relevance won’t work in this case.

1 Like