Property for vmware tools version - having issues

this works correctly but i want to show what the current version is.

exists (it as string as version) whose(it >= “12.2.0.21223074”) of values “DisplayVersion” of keys whose(value “DisplayName” of it as string starts with “VMware Tools”) of keys “HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall” of (x32 registries; x64 registries)

When i run this i get no results . what is wrong ?

unique values of ((values “DisplayVersion” of it as string) of keys whose (value “DisplayName” of it as string as lowercase contains “VMware Tools”) of key “HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall” of native registry)

will never match - your comparison string contains uppercase characters

1 Like

This is what I use as relevance:

exists key whose ((value "DisplayName" of it as string as lowercase contains "vmware tools") AND (it < "12.1.5" as version) of (value "DisplayVersion" of it as string as version)) of key "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall" of native registry

And this for a property:

values "DisplayVersion" of keys whose (value "DisplayName" of it as string as lowercase contains "vmware tools") of key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall" of native registry
1 Like

Thanks to everyone that responded and this solved my issue and thanks for pointing out the issue with the lower case as string . overlooked that.