Propagate a new masthead with the updated license

(imported topic written by Aristo91)

Hello,

I am new to bigFix, And just run a fresh Installation of bigFix environment.

On the License Overview, under bigFix Managment Pane I clicked on the “Check for license update” button.

since then, under “License Overview” I am getting the following messages:

The BES Server has gathered a new version of your platform license, but it has not yet been distributed to clients. The site administrator must log into BES Admin to propagate a new masthead with the updated license.

My question is: how do i “propagate a new masthead with the updated license to clients”?

Thanks.

(imported comment written by SystemAdmin)

When I have seen this message I have had to log into the BES/Tivoli Endpoint Manager Administration Tool from the servers All Programs list. Once you log in with the installation Admin account it should propogate the masthead to clients.

(imported comment written by Aristo91)

Thanks that worked.

message disappeared.

(imported comment written by Luz91)

I realized this action: updated the installation folders - Tivoli Endpoint Manager version 8.1.608.0 ID: 00-178 on the domain Bigfix management I check for license overview button but i have a problem that my computers client dissapear. In Deployment health checks in BES Relay health failed action site version but mi client pc is the same version of my console… ? any idea?

(imported comment written by Luz91)

In deployment information i collect information and submit to bigfix send me message is successfully to bigfix.