Problem gathering site content

Hello guys,

I have problem connecting to the internet from bigfix server and gathering the webui content is failed, is there any manual way to place the content directly to the server ? which directory ?

You would need to use the Airgap tool to gather the content manually. When you run it again on the server, it will put the gathered content into the appropriate folder to be processed.

Hi Steve,

Please check the first point “https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/WebUI%20Beta%20Known%20Issues” airgap tool can’t e used for webui content.

That looks like really outdated documentation. That page isn’t loading for me right now, but it looks like it’s dated from when we were running WebUI Beta programs.

I’ve used the airgap tool against WebUI sites before. There’s a special section for them in the request file that’s like if I remember correctly. Did it not work for you?

@dexdexdex

Thank you for your answer, can you please provide me with the steps how to do that ?