Primary server is down

Hi,
I have a bigfix application installed in DSA, due to some issues my primary server is down and the secondary server has automatically takeover. Now my primary server is back how long will it take for my infra to move to primary server from the secondary server? Do we have any cycle time available in which the relays will look for the primary server or how the bigfix application works if the primary is down than secondary will take over, and when primary comeup again in how much time it will take over or do we have to make some changes. Currently bes root property in bigfix console is point to secondary server for all endpoints.
How the bigfix infra switch back from the sec to primry?
Thanks

I don’t know cycle of revert (maybe 6 hours) but if you send “relay select” command to your top relays. they will connect to primary. ( if primary is up)

Default time to revrt from primary to secondary and from secondary to primary is 6 hrs. But if you have top level relays installed and primary and secondary server are defined then set relay selection time as per your convineance.