Power Management: power consumption dashboard

(imported topic written by Corda)

Hi,to all, how BigFix calculates the power minimum consumption of a computer?

In attachment the figure.

Best Regards, Marco Corda.

(imported comment written by SystemAdmin)

Hi,

The minimum power consumption occurs when the computers are powered on only when the users are active and are powered off at all other times.

For example in a day(24 hours) a computer is in the active state for 8 hours, idle state for another 8 hours, standby state for 2 hours and powered off state in 6 hours, minimum power consumption will occur when the user is active for 8 hours and the rest of the remaining time (16 hours) the computer is in the powered off time. This logic is applied to individual computers in the deployment using the current data from the Power Consumption analysis and an aggregated average is presented in the power consumption summary dashboard. The Power, Cost and Carbon consumptions are calculated based on the Assumptions set up by the user (or the default one is used).

(imported comment written by Corda)

Ok, thanks.

Regards, Marco.

Hi,

I have configured the power assumption task in some value, the value please find the attachment screen shot,

Also can you guide me how to calculate the consumption?

Thanks,
Nagaraj

Hi,

Sorry please find the attached file,

Hi,

Also please explain the meaning of “minimal, moderate, aggressive”

Thanks,
Nagaraj.

Hello everyone!

Need some help with Web Reports on Power Management.
Already revised the Power Management Health Checks and everything is fine but I cannot get any information in the Web Reports.

Can someone please help?

Best Regards,
Diogo Sousa