Places to blog about BigFix?

Are there any common or useful places to write blog posts about BigFix, or is the best option to create your own blog and then cross post here on the forum?

I’ve had a few ideas spinning around in my head about blog articles that I might be interested in writing up, but I don’t know if creating my own blog is the answer or should I consider posting somewhere that already exists.

Tangential to this question, I’m wondering if there are any places besides here on this forum, and maybe the slack channel, that would have potential medium or long form informative articles about BigFix. Always looking for ways to expand on my BigFix knowledge!

1 Like

I am looking into any sanctioned locations where our BigFixers can post blogs they’ve written that would be part of the BigFix community and will get back to you with an answer once I’ve found it.

In the interim, certainly publishing to your own blog site and sharing on Slack or Forum would be an option.

BigFix does have a blog site where you can see blogs posted by our internal teams.

It’s here: https://blog.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/

I’ll be in touch as I know more, and thanks for the question! Love to engage with our customers who are working hard and wanting to share their learning with others BigFixers!

2 Likes