Patching Status Automated Report

Hi @leewei This report is not giving me any out put, it loads without error but there is no result and on TOP i can see bar but beneath that nothing appear. could you help me with correct report which I could user.

@Nagaraj did it worked for you ?? if yes could you help me with that report zip file please

Regards,
Jaspreet Singh

@leewei

it is loading without any error but no results. Can you please help here to get the report?

This report is perfect for what we need, with ONE exception… instead of 7 days, i need to increase that to 120 days…

I have gotten it to pull results for 120 days, as we have 4 month patch cycles… We really would like to get only the rows that are of ‘Fixed’ status. The rest is just wasted cycles as far as we are concerned. My Relevance skills are still lacking. Thanks in advance for any assistance…

The Relevance statement in this report is as follows…

<?relevance concatenations of trs of (td of html ("" & (if (exists name of computer of it) then (name of computer of it) else ("Name Missing")) & "") & td of (if (exists id of action of it) then (id of action of it as string) else ("ID Missing")) & td of html ("" & (if (exists name of action of it) then (name of action of it) else ("Action Name Missing")) & "") & td of (if (exists state of action of it) then (state of action of it) else ("Action State Missing")) & (if (exists status of it) then (if (status of it = bes action status fixed) then (td of (html "" & status of it as string & html "")) else (if (status of it = bes action status failed or status of it = bes action status error) then (td of (html "" & status of it as string & html "")) else (td of (status of it as string)))) else (td of "Action Status Missing")) & td of (if (exists time issued of action of it) then (((year of it as string & "-" & month of it as two digits & "-" & day_of_month of it as two digits) of date (local time zone) of it & " " & (two digit hour of it as string & ":" & two digit minute of it as string & ":" & two digit second of it as string) of time (local time zone) of it) of time issued of action of it) else ("Issued Time Missing")) & td of (if (exists start date of action of it and exists start time_of_day of action of it) then (((year of it as string & "-" & month of it as two digits & "-" & day_of_month of it as two digits) of date (local time zone) of it & " " & (two digit hour of it as string & ":" & two digit minute of it as string & ":" & two digit second of it as string) of time (local time zone) of it) of ((start date of it as string & " " & start time_of_day of it as string) as local time) of action of it) else (if (exists time issued of action of it) then ((((year of it as string & "-" & month of it as two digits & "-" & day_of_month of it as two digits) of date (local time zone) of it & " " & (two digit hour of it as string & ":" & two digit minute of it as string & ":" & two digit second of it as string) of time (local time zone) of it) of time issued of action of it)) else ("No Start Date"))) & td of (if (exists end date of action of it and exists end time_of_day of action of it) then (((year of it as string & "-" & month of it as two digits & "-" & day_of_month of it as two digits) of date (local time zone) of it & " " & (two digit hour of it as string & ":" & two digit minute of it as string & ":" & two digit second of it as string) of time (local time zone) of it) of ((end date of it as string & " " & end time_of_day of it as string) as local time) of action of it) else ("No End Date")) & td of (if (exists issuer of action of it and exists name of issuer of action of it) then (name of issuer of action of it) else ("Issued By Missing"))) of results of bes actions whose (exists end date of it and now > ((end date of it as string & " " & end time_of_day of it as string & " " & local time zone as string) as time) and now - ((end date of it as string & " " & end time_of_day of it as string & " " & local time zone as string) as time) < 120*day) ?>

I need to modify this statement so that this report only return Actions that are “Fixed” status. All the failed, non relevant, actions are useless to me. I would also like to go as far as filter the Action Name to weed out certain text strings in the Action Name.
My guess is a change in the following part…

of results of bes actions whose _bes action status =“Fixed” or something to that effec_t (exists end date of it and now >

Thank you in advance with any assistance I can get…

I haven’t tested (or optimized) this, but does this work?

concatenations of trs of (td of html ("" & (if (exists name of computer of it) then (name of computer of it) else ("Name Missing")) & "") & td of (if (exists id of action of it) then (id of action of it as string) else ("ID Missing")) & td of html ("" & (if (exists name of action of it) then (name of action of it) else ("Action Name Missing")) & "") & td of (if (exists state of action of it) then (state of action of it) else ("Action State Missing")) & (if (exists status of it) then (if (status of it = bes action status fixed) then (td of (html "" & status of it as string & html "")) else (if (status of it = bes action status failed or status of it = bes action status error) then (td of (html "" & status of it as string & html "")) else (td of (status of it as string)))) else (td of "Action Status Missing")) & td of (if (exists time issued of action of it) then (((year of it as string & "-" & month of it as two digits & "-" & day_of_month of it as two digits) of date (local time zone) of it & " " & (two digit hour of it as string & ":" & two digit minute of it as string & ":" & two digit second of it as string) of time (local time zone) of it) of time issued of action of it) else ("Issued Time Missing")) & td of (if (exists start date of action of it and exists start time_of_day of action of it) then (((year of it as string & "-" & month of it as two digits & "-" & day_of_month of it as two digits) of date (local time zone) of it & " " & (two digit hour of it as string & ":" & two digit minute of it as string & ":" & two digit second of it as string) of time (local time zone) of it) of ((start date of it as string & " " & start time_of_day of it as string) as local time) of action of it) else (if (exists time issued of action of it) then ((((year of it as string & "-" & month of it as two digits & "-" & day_of_month of it as two digits) of date (local time zone) of it & " " & (two digit hour of it as string & ":" & two digit minute of it as string & ":" & two digit second of it as string) of time (local time zone) of it) of time issued of action of it)) else ("No Start Date"))) & td of (if (exists end date of action of it and exists end time_of_day of action of it) then (((year of it as string & "-" & month of it as two digits & "-" & day_of_month of it as two digits) of date (local time zone) of it & " " & (two digit hour of it as string & ":" & two digit minute of it as string & ":" & two digit second of it as string) of time (local time zone) of it) of ((end date of it as string & " " & end time_of_day of it as string) as local time) of action of it) else ("No End Date")) & td of (if (exists issuer of action of it and exists name of issuer of action of it) then (name of issuer of action of it) else ("Issued By Missing"))) of results whose (status of it = bes action status fixed) of bes actions whose (exists end date of it and now > ((end date of it as string & " " & end time_of_day of it as string & " " & local time zone as string) as time) and now - ((end date of it as string & " " & end time_of_day of it as string & " " & local time zone as string) as time) < 120*day)

@Aram
Thank you very much for your reply.
That worked. Now it returns only actions with “Fixed” status.
Now my next item is a few statements to filter out some common Action Names…
Thank you again…
KPH

I was able to take this report and change it to exactly what we needed. Now is there a version of it that has the option to export it into csv?

Aram,

We have been using this report with the modifications that you made and it has served us well. One user has identified that the State of the action has to be Expired before Action info shows up. What would be the correct syntax of the statements to return actions with a state of “Expired” or “Open”? Again thank you in advance.
KPH