Patch not desplayed in BIGFIX console

Hi,

Is this below patch released by IBM BIGFIX global (fixlet team) ? because i can’t see in my console,
MS17-010: Security Update for Microsoft Windows SMB Server (4013389)

Thanks,
Nagaraj.

Which platform is of interest for this patch? I’m seeing quite a number of MS17-010 Fixlets available, and here’s a release announcement for it as well:

Thanks @Aram. @Nagaraj What does a search of MS17-010 on your console return?

[quote=“BaiYunfei, post:3, topic:21026”]

MS17-010
[/quote]

Thank you for your reply Bai… When we run a search on the console for MS17-010 we see around 28 fixlets appear on the console both relevant and non relevant .

You are welcome. If you look at the non-relevant ones, some of them may be marked superseded. If you want to apply them, search for the KB that supersedes it.

@BaiYunfei I cannot see this kb4013389 patch in my console, is it released from ibm patch site?

4013389 is the KB number for the bulletin page. BigFix Fixlets were labelled with the KB of the patches, which you should find under section “Security update deployment” of KB4013389

1 Like

@BaiYunfei , Thank you for your reply , However , we are not able to find the KB on our Bigfix console. Is the patch superseded ? If yes, can you help us with the superseded patch info pls ? Is the patch 4013389 released for Bigfix Patch site ? Pls let us know.

Hi @Vishnu18Rao, please do not search KB4013389, as Fixlets are not labelled with this KB. You can search for MS17-010 to see the Fixlets. For every superseded Fixlets, the superseder is written at the start of the description.

Thank you!