Parsing csv file - Solved

I am looking for help parsing a csv file and starting after line 1, “Command line options are saved.” copying all lines into a text file using something like below which error

Relevance Statement
{concatenation “;” of elements of whose (it does not start with “Command line options are saved.”)of(set of lines of file “C:\BigFixScripts\installpatch.csv”)}

LOG File Error
Command failed (Relevance substitution failed) appendfile Installed Patches: {concatenation “;” of elements of whose (it does not start with “Command line options are saved.”)of(set of lines of file “C:\BigFixScripts\installpatch.csv”)} (action:5967)

example of the csv file.

Command line options are saved.
ITEMSERVER Security Update for Windows (KB3217841) 4/13/2017 13:28
ITEMSERVER Security Update for Windows (KB3088195) 11/10/2015 22:35
ITEMSERVER Security Update for Windows (KB3084135) 11/10/2015 22:31

{concatenation “;” of elements of (set of lines of file “C:\BigFixScripts\installpatch.csv”)}

Also posted in the other thread…

Is this a direct copy/paste? You’re missing a bit - you have “elements of whose” where it should be “elements whose”

{concatenation “;” of elements whose (it does not start with “Command line options are saved.”)of(set of lines of file “C:\BigFixScripts\installpatch.csv”)}

I would like to thank every one for their responses. I used the following to resolve the issue.

concatenation “;” of (lines of it) whose ((line number of it) > 1) of file (“C:\BigFixScripts\installpatch.csv”

Using this option {concatenation “;” of elements of whose (it does not start with “Command line options are saved.”)of(set of lines of file “C:\BigFixScripts\installpatch.csv”)} removed the statement but left a ; prior to the next line. Did not troubleshoot why at that point.

Using a “set” sorts the result, so if there is a blank line it may have been moved to the start and then concatenated with a “;” to the rest of the lines.

Thanks for adding what may have caused the issue. I will go back as see if I can find what caused this as that makes sense.