Parameters in relevance replacement

(imported topic written by Bill.Ehardt)

I’m having some difficulty in how to properly combine relevance replacement and parameters. I am trying to create a setting that is a date/time value. It is for patching, but I don’t want to use maintenance windows (as I would need multiple windows).

previously I had something like this that worked fine:

setting “__Patch_Start_21”="{((first tuesday of (month_and_year of current date) + 1week + 2day) as string & " 22:00:00")}" on “{now}” for client

action parameter query “days” with description “Please enter how many days after the 1st tuesday (TEST ONLY) to start” with default value “3”

action parameter query “hours” with description “Please enter what time to start (24 hr format)” with default value “01:00:00”

setting “__Patch_Offset_28”="{parameter “days” of action};{parameter “hours” of action}" on “{now}” for client

The first three work fine, but I’m not sure how to do this last one. I’m thinking maybe combine different relevance substitutions, but that is getting confusing when it comes to adding days.

setting “__Patch_Start_28”="{((first tuesday of (month_and_year of current date) + (parameter “days” of action as integer)*day) as string & " (parameter “hours” of action)")}" on “{now}” for client

Any ideas?

(imported comment written by Bill.Ehardt)

figured it out… at least one way to do it.

setting “__Patch_Start_28”="{(first tuesday of (month_and_year of current date) + (parameter “days” of action as integer)*day) as string & " " & parameter “hours” of action}" on “{now}” for client