OSD Deploy Windows Assessment Kit 10 Option 8

Trying to deploy the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit 10 Option 8 build 22000… I am getting a failure and when I show action info I am seeing that it failes when it is looking for the Windows Kit folder. The specific line states continue if (exits folder ((name of drive of windows folder) & “\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits”)) The error code is 15605 and the downloads were successfully cached on the BigFix server.

Are you using the OSD Wizard to do the installation, or is this a custom task?

Is this a first-time install on the target machine, or an upgrade? Any other Windows SDK or Visual Studio components already installed?

I want to be sure I’m starting from the right place to try to reproduce. I do see a KB article indicating to try manually installing as a workaround, but that doesn’t seem like much of a workaround to me. I see a lot of MS forum postings about the 15605 error as well and am going through those now.

This is a first time install using the fixlet and not a wizard. I think I will need to use the documentation I found at this link https://www.prajwaldesai.com/windows-11-adk-versions-and-downloads/