Please delete if inappropriate.
I’m a recruiter with GDIT and looking to hire a BigFix Admin for our customer (USPS) in Merrifield, VA. I have included the position description below, but please feel free to reach out if interested.
IBM BigFix Patch Administrator
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for an IBM BigFix Patch Administrator to:
• Support Microsoft Windows and Unix/Linux environments.
• Provide expert level patch management and automation support.
• Perform as primary IBM Big Fix Systems Administrator in a large enterprise environment.
• Perform Patch management tasks to include: maintaining current knowledge of available patches, deciding what patches are appropriate for particular systems, ensuring that patches are installed properly, testing systems after installation, and documenting all associated procedures
• Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, with internal or external customers, in written and oral format.
• Test new releases of products to ensure compatibility and minimize user impact.
• Develop, document, and automate technical processes and procedures as needed.
• Experienced in managing and operating the Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems
• Experienced in mapping policy, standards, procedures and process guideline documents to deployed and new systems
• Experienced in identifying gaps and risks on systems and making recommendation on remediating solutions
• Three years experience in configuring and administrating the IBM BigFix tool
• Experience in generating and compiling vulnerability and threat reporting metrics
• Experienced in software configuration management and documentation
• Experienced in systems analysis and problem solving
• Experienced in project analysis, planning, monitoring, and reporting
Hope to hear from you!