Anyone looking for a Bigfix Engineering Lead role please DM me or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is at Persistent Systems. Location is Pune/Nagpur/Bangalore in India. Candidate will be expected to work during PST business hours (8am to 4pm PST).
Position: Bigfix Engineering Lead
Summary: The BigFix Engineering Lead will be responsible for developing content to assist with patching as well as compliance needs for customer. He/she will be leading a team of developers and will be Customer’s point of contact for any development needs.
As the Subject Matter Expert the candidate will work closely with Customer leads to implement new capabilities along with managing/improving existing capabilities.
Below are some of the key responsibilities
- Should have at least 10 years of experience on BigFix which includes Fixlet development.
- Should have working experience on Software distribution, Server Automation modules.
- Should have experience working on Windows and Unix platforms like RHEL, AIX, etc.
- Good knowledge on BigFix Relevance scripting.
- Should have experience working with security frameworks like CIS, PCI DSS, NIST.
- Provide guidance to other engineers for best practices of advanced scripting, use of APIs and automation.
- Web-UI experience is big plus.
- Should be knowledgeable on Patch Management process for Windows, RHEL and AIX.
- Familiar with ITIL based tools like Service Now.