Oct 18th 2007 - Federal & Mid-Atlantic User Group Meeting Announcement

(imported topic written by Tabby91)

As you know, BigFix is growing and all of you are important to our growth. By popular demand we are hosting our first Federal – Mid-Atlantic User Group meeting on Thursday, October 18 in Vienna, VA. We will have a direct line to product management onsite to answer your questions and share our plans for the future. Come out and help shape the vision with the people who BigFix IT everyday.

When:

Thursday, October 18th

6:00 PM – 8:00 PM

Where:

The Tower Club

8000 Towers Crescent Drive

Vienna, Virginia 22182

Agenda:

• Platform and solution packs overviews

• Training and certification updates

• Comparison of administration models

• Infrastructure topologies comparisons and reviews

• Product issues/feedback/questions

• Pitfalls/advantages of later releases

• Discussion of testing practices

Cocktails and refreshments will be served.

If you are interested in coming, please RSVP by October 15th by emailing Tracey_Abby@BigFix.com or by calling 732-291-5890.

Email tracey_abby@Bigfix.com with any questions.

Is this going to be held this year as well? (2015). If so, the email address listed (tracey_abby@Bigfix.com) is showing as undeliverable.

This posting was from 2007. I’m not sure if there are any Mid Atlantic meetings occurring. Your sales contact might be the best person to ask as there are some local things occurring that we might not be aware of.

We did away with our bigfix.com emails a long time ago :slight_smile:

or you can come to Emeryville for our user group meeting 10/22.

1 Like

My bad. The post showed last edited in July of this year, so I thought maybe it was just reposted. @sbl, CA is a little far for me! Thanks for the info though.

That was my fault.

I moved over all of the old User Group Meeting posts to the new “Events” category. In some cases this did not change the last edited time, but in other cases it did. No clue why.