Number of Patches applicable and Remediated as Property

Hello All,
I nedd a help. I require a property to be created against each computer where the count of applicable and remediated patches can be show. Only count is needed. I got some relevances but those are session relevances.Also, i tried to create a custom report out of the session relevance but no luck.
Please help.

I don’t use it myself because we have other reporting methods but I believe you can use the Excel connector to get this data.

I’m not sure that the Excel connector is even a tool that is still available. Sorry I could not help more.

Hello @D.Dean Thanks for your reply. The issue is, i have excel connecter and i can flatten the session relevance and can make a downloadable custom report from there. But the issue is, we need to create a report with out of the box values.

Could you perhaps provide us a bit more information or background on what you’re trying to do? For instance, how would such a property be used? Depending on the answer here, there may be different suggested approaches.

While number of applicable patches is something we can return via client relevance (here’s a hint, but I can provide examples if you’d like), 'number of ‘remediated’ patches is a bit more nebulous (what criteria would you want to use?).

Hello @Aram. We are going to use it a report which client will download from Web Reports. They require it.