Not Relevant, then Waiting on 9.5.4.38

Upgraded to 9.5.4.38 two weeks ago.

On an Action that has a setting to stagger start times (and maybe on others, I haven’t noticed), endpoints will show “Not Relevant” for a few minutes, then switch to “Waiting”, then proceed when the time has elapsed. The relevance on the one I noticed today is:

((free space of drive of client > 262732332) AND ((name of operating system starts with “Win7”) OR (name of operating system starts with “Win8”) OR (name of operating system starts with “Win10”))) AND ((exists file “C:\Program Files\Imprivata\OneSign Agent\isxagent.exe” whose (version of it < “5.3.101.9”)) or (exists file “C:\Program Files (x86)\Imprivata\OneSign Agent\isxagent.exe” whose (version of it < “5.3.101.9”)))

That should be fairly simple, as Relevances go. I noticed in the Client Log on several that the entry for “Relevant - (name of task)” has the same timestamp as the “Last Report Time” shown in the Console, like it’s trying to report “Relevant” but getting it backwards.

The Action does complete properly, and there don’t seem to be any ill effects, it’s just a bit disconcerting, and I’m concerned about less-experienced users in my organization thinking that they’ve done something wrong.

Anyone have any thoughts as to what’s going on?