.Net Framework won't fully install (Windows 10)

Can’t seem to get KB5033909 to fully install, it’s driving me crazy. When I do a Get-hotfix in powershell, it shows as installed but lists no time or date of installation. The Bigfix Console says its still relevant and my Security Team says it still shows as a vulnerability. At my wits end. any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sno

Take a look at the applicability relevance statements in the Fixlet, in particular numbers 5 and 7. Make an analysis that incorporates the relevance statements and look at the resulting evaluation.

You can also run Task 12010 from Patching Support to collect patch diagnostics data from an affected endpoint.

Description
Action 1: This task is used to collect below mentioned patch diagnostics data from windows endpoints.

• List of installed patches
  • Windows Update log (For Windows 10 & 11)
  • CBS logs
  • Events from ‘System’ for past 48 hours
  • BigFix registry keys

The results will be uploaded to the BigFix Server under below path: \UploadManagerData\BufferDir\sha1<last two digits of computer ID><full computer ID>

Action 2: This task is used to collect specific registry from Windows endpoints.

Specify the full path of the subkey. The key name must include a valid root key. Valid root keys are: HKLM, HKCU, HKCR, HKU, and HKCC. Example: KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

Note: If the registry key name contains a space, enclose the full path name in quotes.

The results will be uploaded to the BigFix Server under below path: \UploadManagerData\BufferDir\sha1<last two digits of computer ID><full computer ID>

Action 3: This task performs a clean-up of the client settings.

1 Like