Need help with relevance for a rookie

I am looking for some simple relevance to check and see if an endpoint has a match to say 3 IP addresses.

I know I probably have to use “of addresses of ip interfaces of networks” but could someone help me with this?

IPs can be anything, we could use 10.1.1.1, 10.1.1.2 and 10.1.1.3

I use this for an affiliation list. (To make it relevant to a set of systems in those subnets)

if (registration subnet address of client) = “10.1.1.1” then True else if (registration subnet address of client) = “10.1.1.2” then True else if (registration subnet address of client) = “10.1.1.3” then True else if (registration subnet address of client) = “10.1.1.4” then True else False

Could a person do this?

if (registration subnet address of client) = “10.1.1.1” or (registration subnet address of client) = “10.1.1.2” or (registration subnet address of client) = “10.1.1.3” then True else False

1 Like

Almost, but not quite literally…those are not “subnet addresses” but individual IPs.

Lots of ways to write it, but I’d prefer this form that I think is more readable and may perform a bit faster at scale

exists registration addresses whose (it = "192.168.1.1" or it="192.168.1.2" or it="192.168.1.3") of client

1 Like

Thank you both for your suggestions. You guys rock!