Need help in Registry Relevance

Hi Team,

On the server we have a registry key . Example :–

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\TrapConfiguration\communitystring

We have certain string value in this :-- Like
Name Type Data
1 REG_SZ 10.80.10.12
2 REG_SZ 10.81.2.32
3 REG_SZ 10.100.2.34

In the above tree we have multiple string value but we want to remove specific value based on “Value Name” (Data).
example deleting of
3 REG_SZ 10.100.2.34

Can some one help me with this relevance.

Regards
Swap04

The relevance to detect the key should be something like: (If i understood that correctly)

exists values whose(name of it contains "10.100.2.34") of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\TrapConfiguration\communitystring" of registries

This relevance should return all the names/values:

(name of it & " = " & it as string) of values of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\TrapConfiguration\communitystring" of registries

Hi James,

I need something like this :–

In the above image . as mentioned i need to find the registry value with the IP : 10.150.100.56 and delete it.
So from the tree the specific sets of IP.

the first step is to detection is to get relevance that will return all the values properly. The screenshot helps.

Does this work?

(name of it & " = " & it as string) of values of keys of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\TrapConfiguration" of registries