Need help in client relevance

Hi All,

I am trying to populate the Country name using the distinguished path of AD, so far I could obtain the distinguished path using the simple relevance as:-

distinguished name of local computer of active directory

and I get the output as below:-
CN=XXXXXXXXXXXX,OU=Laptops and Tablet PCs,OU=Computers,OU=Dubai Business Unit,OU=United Arab Emirates,OU=EMEA ARROW,OU=XXXXX,OU=Users and Workstations,DC=XXXX,DC=Net

I am trying to obtain the result of property as the name of the country so from the above output I tried the following:-

following text of first "OU=" of preceding text of first "," of following text of first "OU=Dubai Business Unit," of distinguished name of local computer of active directory

and received the output as 'United Arab Emirates, but the concern is that I have many OU’s whose values are not static as different from 'Dubai business unit so I am not able to formulate the relevance to see the value of country in case proceeding text OU value is not static. Please suggest on this.

Regards,
VT

Tried ‘tuple strings’ it worked :slight_smile:

following texts of firsts "=" of tuple string items 4 of (concatenations ", " of substrings separated by "," of it) of distinguished names of local computers of active directories

Regards,
VT

1 Like