Mutli Action Query using Rest API

Hi, All

We are running multiAction query to download multiple fixlets for single computer using Rest API.
After the action performed it is creating one master action ID, under which it will create subaction ID.
If we will check subaction ID status, we won’t get any details regarding which fixlet it is getting created.
As per our observation, it is running sequencially but we need any documentation which prove this.
Also we want to know, if we can add any custom tag in action.xml file so that we can add custom tag to get FixletID for which perticular action is getting generated.

Please help ASAP.

Thanks

I am afraid you question is not very clear. Are you creating “multiple action groups” ? You can find some helpful hints on that subject on this forum. If you need aadditional help, then please provide some examples of your REST API, and what is missing

Yes, i am creating multiple action groups using rest API. It is creating each subaction for each fixlet ID that we have provided in the input action.xml file. So the question is, are those sub action IDs picking up the fixlets in the same order, below is the example.

Attached

My Multi action group input file with 2 fixlet IDs

So here it will create 2 subactions with 2 subaction id supose as 10 and 11. So is action id 10 is holding the fixlet id 18303201 and action id 11 is holding fixlet id 18305001.

Let me know if the question is clear.

Correct, the fixlet/task are applied in the same order. That is way the console allows to move the “components” up or down when creating or editing a baseline.