Multiple choice task in baseline

Is there any option we can put multiple choice task into baseline and pass some parameter on top of baseline to select choice for that multiple choice task to make one default action.

If I am unable to get this working than I have to go with creating multiple baseline for each choice of that multiple choice task.

You can’t select among multiple Actions, but you can hace one Action that behaves differently based upon a Parameter.

Check the usage of action parameter query at https://developer.bigfix.com

action parameter query "logfile" with description "Path for logging:" and with default value "C:\temp\output.log"

dos echo Hello World > "{parameter "logfile" of action}"

Thanks Jason ! That i know but when we are using baseline action & any action which having multiple sub action & even if we have parameter query set for each sub action, while taking baseline action it will not ask for those parameters.

So I was looking for some process if any action having multiple sub actions & that we need to put in baseline, would have some option for selecting desired default action for that task. In this way we dont required to create multiple baseline if that is part of OS hardening or post build security check/settings etc. or no need to run such task separately.