MSSQL version info and database list (Analysis 2994632)

Hi all

I have activated this analysis https://bigfix.me/cdb/analysis/2994632, but it don’t work for all my MSSQL database

In 90% of the case the result is an error “singular expression refers to nonexistent object”

can any one help me?

1 Like

no one can help me? :frowning:

Did you happen to look at the relevance to try to see what the problem could be? Since the analysis on bigfix.me is usually created at a specific site, it does not always take into account specific settings/configurations in all environments.

Also there are quite a few properties that that analysis returns, is there any specific one that you have that is not working? Are there ones that do work for most systems?

Did you use the Fixlet Debugger to try to work through the relevance?

1. For which version(s) of SQL is it not giving correct results

2. Kindly list one of the clauses giving you the “singular expression” error (preferably one of the simplest clauses)

3. Echoing @TheTick’s comment (he ninja’d me :slight_smile: ), try each clause in the Fixlet Debugger and try variations to see where the error is occurring. Bigfix.me is filled with user-generated content and often hasn’t been debugged to account for all possible configurations, as whoever is publishing the content only has their own configuration available to debug.