Modifying MDT task sequence fails

Hi,

I’m new to OSD with Bigfix, and want to modify the MDT task sequence manually.
I’ve followed this guide (Option 1):
How to add custom scripts and task sequences to your MDT Bundle

I created a MDT bundle with the “Manage MDT bundles, OS Resources and Deployment Media” > “Create MDT bundle”.
When the bundle is created I use the MDT workbench and just try to add a “restart” to the task sequence for testing purpose. When doing step 4 (from the guide, option 1), I get errors related to wims, and no /Deploy/Boot/LiteTouchPE_x64.wim are created (so I don’t, do step 5).
But, the task sequence is updated in C:\BigFixOSD5\MDTBundle\Content\Deploy\Control\D_W10X64_01\ts.xml. So I upload the C:\BigFixOSD5\MDTBundle\Content\Deploy to Bigfix, and the MDT bundle is uploaded fine (no errors).
Create a new BareMetalProfle from existing image, chose the uploaded MDT and sync to server.
When I do the deployment it stops, and starts the MDT wizard, the cmd says:
WARNING: Local command [local://root/x$/wscript.exe X:\Deploy/Script/LiteTouch.wfs] not found. Assuming command d is in the path…

Failure action according to “Deployment Activity dashboard”: Running Command wscript.exe X:\Deploy\Scripts\LiteTouch.wsf

Using a MDT bundle that is not modified works fine, any help/clarification much appreciated.

Case closed.

Solution:
For creation of the MDT bundles, I used a Windows 10 Machine instead,
Here the wims where created correctly, and was able to follow the guide (step 5 as well).