Modification time of fixlets in session relevance

(imported topic written by sinucus)

I’m needing some help with this code. I’m just drawing a blank this morning. I need to know the names of fixlets and the modification times of them, preferably ones modified within the last “x” days. This is being done in the BigFix Session Relevance Tester.

So something like this, obviously this code does not work

(display name of it; modification time of it) of bes fixlets whose modification time of it =< (today * 30 days) whose (display name of site of it = “my custom site”)

Thanks

(imported comment written by sinucus)

It’s not exactly as pretty as I wanted it, but this works… The sort in Session relevance couldn’t understand date/times so I had to move it to yyyy/mm/dd so that it would sort the way I needed…

(names of it, (year of it as string & “/” & month of it as two digits & “/” & day_of_month of it as two digits) of date (local time zone) of modification time of it) of bes fixlets whose (display name of site of it = “My Custom Site”)

This will allow me to just copy/paste what I need, but it would still be nice to only have the last 30 days worth.

(imported comment written by Lee Wei)

Here is the statement that you can try.

(display name of it, modification time of it) of bes fixlets whose (now - modification time of it < 30 * day and display name of site of it = "my custom site")

You can still change the modification time property to the format you have.

Lee Wei

(imported comment written by sinucus)

Perfect, exactly what I needed. As I stated before, I had to alter the date of it because the session relevance sort does not understand date/time.

(id of it, names of it, (year of it as string & “/” & month of it as two digits & “/” & day_of_month of it as two digits) of date (local time zone) of modification time of it) of bes fixlets whose (now - modification time of it < 30 * day and display name of site of it = “my_site”)

I’m doing this to help assist in tracking the change log of the External Tivoli sites and my custom sites. I know that the Patch Management Domain dashboard has similar information, but it’s not very functional if you are subscribed to multiple sites.