Microsoft Office Suite Information for 2019?

I am currently using the (Deprecated) Microsoft Office Suite Information (Windows) analysis to report on all Office installs. It works for anything 2016 and below however it does not report on Office 2019. Is there a newer version of this analysis available or am I not using the correct method to report on computers that have it installed and by version?

I have the same problem, any update?

I’m not familiar with that analysis but if it is deprecated, I wouldn’t necessarily expect it to have been updated to report on Office 2019.

I just ended up creating my own analysis that looks for the DisplayName in the uninstall key. I have a separate column for the version as well. It works but not as elegant as the built in analysis.

unique values of (((value "DisplayName" of it as string)) of keys whose (value "DisplayName" of it as string = "Microsoft Office Standard 2010" OR value "DisplayName" of it as string = "Microsoft Office Outlook 2010" OR value "DisplayName" of it as string = "Microsoft Office Standard 2007" OR value "DisplayName" of it as string = "Microsoft Office Standard 2013" OR value "DisplayName" of it as string = "Microsoft Office Standard 2016" OR value "DisplayName" of it as string starts with "Microsoft Office Standard 2019" OR value "DisplayName" of it as string starts with  "Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus") of key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall" of it) of (if x64 of operating system then (x64 registry;x32 registry) else registry)