We’re enrolled in the ESU program. Almost all of our Win 7 machines are subscribing to the external site properly, but we have a large # of machines at one physical location which will not subscribe to the ESU Win 7 External site.
For site subscription settings we are set to check a custom property = True, and OS contains Win7.
For 99% of our machines this is working and they are subscribed.
For 99% of the machines at one physical location this is not working, and only a handful of their machines are properly subscribed to the ESU External site.
I know the custom property is on the non-subscribed endpoints and is reporting as evaluating to True.
I upgraded the site relays to latest version. I updated the client on a machine to latest version. I restarted the BESClient service to try and get them to evaluate site subscription and get into the external site.
Nothing seems to be working. I’d like to avoid resetting the BESClient because this is around 50-60 impacted machines.
I’m going to pull some client logs, but thought I’d check here for ideas.