Looking for Report of Network Drive mapped on endpoints

Hi…

Is there any way i can see or full report of Network drives mapped on the windows endpoints.

Found this one not too long ago. Does the trick for me.

if (exists current user) then (if (exists key "Network" whose (exists key whose (exists value "RemotePath" of it) of it) of (current user keys (logged on users) of registry)) then (((name of it as string) & ": - " & (value "RemotePath" of it as string)) of keys of key "Network" of (current user keys (logged on users) of registry) as string) else "No Mapped Drives") else "No Current User"
1 Like

Hi… thanks for reply…

I am bit new to Product, the script you gave is .bes or .ps1… i not sure how to make this script into reporting.

Appreciated your help

Actually that’s relevance language. Given your report time, this value will be evaluated when your clients check in. After you create the analysis with this, you can create a report in the “WebReports” portion of the tool that can be emailed out if need be.

@naveenkaran, to expand a bit on @jmaple’s answer:

You can take the relevance that he included in his comment and create an analysis with it by opening the Console and choosing Tools -> Create New Analysis… From there, name the analysis something meaningful and add a property to it with the relevance that @jmaple provided.

More documentation on this is available at https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/#!/SS63NW_9.2.0/com.ibm.tivoli.tem.doc_9.2/Platform/Console/c_analyses.html

1 Like

HelIo everyone,

I am trying to check if the current user is mapped to a network share that we are migrating away from so I can let them know via an HTA file popup that they need to log off and back on for the change to take. I am trying to only popup the message if they are still pointing their H: to the old server. I am having a hard time figuring it out. The users are currently mapped via a Kix script and then in a week from now will be VBS, in case that matter as to where to look. I tried the following but it cannot parse the expression. Any help would be appreciated.

if (exists key “Network” whose (exists key whose ((exists value “RemotePath” of it) of it) of (current user keys (logged on users) of registry)) whose (name of it as string as lowercase contains “\servername”)) of keys of key “Network” of (current user keys (logged on users) of registry) as string