License Metric Tool

Hi,

I’ve migrated BFI/LMT to another RedHat server, including the DB2 DB. I’ve used ‘Switch BES Client Action Site Masthead - BES >= 9.0’ in the bigfix console to migrate all clients to the new LMT server without any problem. In the new BFI console all clients are connect to the new server. But at the LMT portal Home Page portal all clients are shown as ‘disconnected’, last seen 4 days ago (the day of the migration).
So it seems that LMT is not in sync with BFI.
How can I solve this? Managers are asking for reports …

No errors shown at ‘Data Imports’.

Thanks, Chiel

Most likely all endpoints got new IDs when you migrated to new BigFix platform and maybe you did not subscribe them back to LMT site.
Make sure you have endpoints subscribed to LMT site.
Run all required fixlets on them (software, capacity, upload results etc).
Try import after all is done and see if that helps.

PS. Your bundling will most likely be all messed up now.
This may help: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SS8JFY_9.2.0/com.ibm.lmt.doc/Inventory/tutorials/a_migrating_software_assignments.html

The given url took me to te right direction. The Datasource on the new server is not correct, this is the one of the ‘old’ LMT server. I’m trying to add the correct one, but is fails on the password for IEMAdmin (Console administrator). I’m very sure that I’m using the correct password, because I’m able to login into the BFI console wth this account/password.
Sorry, using the FQDN name for the BFI server name, now it accepts the password.

Everything works fine now (created a and new correct datasource). I should have known that the DB2 migration from old to new, overwrites the Datasource.

Thanks for you help!