Last patch date shows error "operator Native registry not defined"

HI All, I am using the below relevance to fetch the last patch date on servers but on few servers the error shows “Operator Native registry” is not defined. The relevance is as follows:-1:

maximum of (“1 Jan 1601 00:00:00 -0000” as time + it * second) of ((item 0 of it * 4294967296 + item 1 of it) / 10000000) of (values “InstallTimeHigh” of it as integer, values “InstallTimeLow” of it as integer) of keys whose (name of it starts with “Package_”) of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing\Packages” of native registry

Should I choose to use:-1:
(registry; native registry)
at the end of the relevance?

Please suggest!!

What OS and what BES Client version is returning the error?

Its happening on OS 2003, 2008, 2016 and the version of BES client to be 9.5.11.

If it is on one-off machines it may indicate some kind of agent corruption, so try to remove it with BESRemoval tool (wipe it out completely) and put it back on - see if it makes a difference. If it is on a mass-scale, I would open a support case as it may be an agent bug with that version.

If you don’t want to bother with troubleshooting the agent you can technically deal with it on relevance side and write your relevance statement to replace “native registry”:

maximum of (“1 Jan 1601 00:00:00 -0000” as time + it * second) of ((item 0 of it * 4294967296 + item 1 of it) / 10000000) of (values “InstallTimeHigh” of it as integer, values “InstallTimeLow” of it as integer) of keys whose (name of it starts with “Package_”) of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing\Packages” of (if (x64 of operating system) then (x64 registry) else (registry))

2 Likes