Last Patch date property shows <error>

Hi All,

Need some help here to remediate the issue where I am encountering an output as error in property “Last Patch date” to be “Singular expression refers to nonexistent object”. This for sure would mean that the relevance is not able to evaluate the output on a particular server, but I need to know what I can do to have this remediated on a server which are showing this error.

Thank you!!

I don’t think ‘Last Patch Date’ is one of our default properties…I think you’ll need to post the relevance you are using to generate the property so we can help you tune it.

You should be able to find it to Tools->Manage Properties in the Console.

1 Like

Please find the relevance below:-1:

maximum of (“1 Jan 1601 00:00:00 -0000” as time + it * second) of ((item 0 of it * 4294967296 + item 1 of it) / 10000000) of (values “InstallTimeHigh” of it as integer, values “InstallTimeLow” of it as integer) of keys whose (name of it starts with “Package_”) of keys “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing\Packages” of native registry

I would guess there aren’t any keys of the system that match the criteria so there is no InstallTimeHigh or InstallTimeLow values to pull the data from. You can check this via a number of relevance queries

Q: exists keys whose (name of it starts with "Package_") of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing\Packages" of native registry

Q: number of keys whose (name of it starts with "Package_") of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing\Packages" of native registry

Q: keys whose (name of it starts with "Package_") of keys "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing\Packages" of native registry

I wonder if those keys can be empty if the OS has just been updated to the newest feature release so there haven’t been any patches for that particular build? Maybe if its build 21H1 and patches haven’t yet been applied?

1 Like