Issues with "Collect Detailed Hardware Information Scan"

Hi Guys, Need some advice or guidance. We trying to get a scan of all our hardware for our environment. We have encounter and issues. When we added our Client systems into the Inventory List. We have no issues with the Client machines. It appear in the fixlet and we able to scan it and generate it from our Inventory Server.

However, after we added our server into the Inventory Group, we are unable to see a large number of our Servers. Thus we cannot scan the server in our inventory. We ran an analyses and it found that a large number of our servers did not meet some of the Relevance requirement. I check into the Relevance that is False and appear that our Servers is missing the LMT\CIT files and folders. I suspect this is where the scan extract the hardware information and load it to the inventory server.

How can we resolved this missing the LMT\CIT issues? Is it due to our configuration or is there a workaround?

Any Help will be welcome

You will need to install the CIT Scanner on your servers. Take action on Task 1: Install or Upgrade Scanner from the BFI or ILMT site against the servers where you want to collect detailed hardware information… Instructions are available here: Installing the Scanner.

Thanks for the info. I installed the scanner and now it appear in the hardware scanning list.

Thank You very much for the guidance. Much appreciate it :slight_smile:

Glad I could help out.