Issue with creating zip file

I’m trying out the Archive Now to collect some logs from the client for troubleshooting purpose. The action runs fine, and completes however I’m only seeing index file but not the actual zip file that contains the logs !!!

Is there anything that needs to be enabled on Server end for this work correctly?

Action Script

setting “_BESClient_ArchiveManager_MaxArchiveSize”=“52428800” on “{parameter “action issue date” of action}” for client
setting “_BESClient_ArchiveManager_OperatingMode”=“2” on “{parameter “action issue date” of action}” for client
setting “_BESClient_ArchiveManager_FileSet-hplog”=“C:\HP\Logs*.log” on “{parameter “action issue date” of action}” for client

Completed // send results
Completed archive now

When I try to run the “TROUBLESHOOTING: Run BES Client Diagnostics” it also completes but I’m not seeing the zipfile on the root server either.

This is 9.5.14.x

Thx.

Hello dgendera,

1. Please make sure the size of an archive is less than a value of the following setting (increase this value if needed):
    _BESClient_ArchiveManager_MaxArchiveSize

2. You will need to create a unique archive manager set for each set of logs you want to preserve

3. The uploaded files should be located here:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\UploadManagerData\BufferDir\sha1\xx\?????xx
    Where ‘xx’ part is the last 2 digits of the Client computer id, and ???xx is the computer id.

Regards,
Vitaliy

Also, there will not be a zip file.

It will just upload the .log files to the directory Vitaliy mentioned.