Iso file-windows 10 editions version 1909

Hi,
I try to deploy “windows 10 editions version 1909”.
I try on my computer( from build 1803 to 1909)
I download the Iso file to the folder in server BigFix before and then deploy the patch, I get in deployment: Fixed but My computer still on version 1803.
anyone can tell me what the problem?

I am not familiar with the specifc windows upgrade fixlet, however the agent log will hel figure out what the action has done. On the target machine take a look at actual action in the the file C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client__BESData__Global\Logs\date.log.

Windows 10 version 1909 is represented by build version 18363 which the fixlet relevance is looking for.

Specifically, the relevance in the fixlet is looking at the version in “CurrentBuild” under the registry key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion”.

What build version do you see there? And does it match or align with what you see when you type ‘winver’?

If you are not seeing build version 18363, then the action status should show failed unless you changed the default success criteria.

this is what I see

and yes, the deployment failed on this version.
all security and critical updates is installed
I saw that need to install the kb4523203 but this updates is already installed on this computer.