Is there a way to detect if endpoint is on a teams, zoom or webex call?

is there a way in bigfix relevance to check if someone is on a teams, or zoom or webex call? or sharing their desktop or presenting in any of theses product.
teams is the most used for us and that one is the one I am most interested in figuring out.
anyway we have some packages that are disruptive and we would like to be able to tell if someone is on a call so we don’t interrupt them.

any ideas?
thank you.

I found this powershell script and can bake this into my install scripts if it comes to that, but can this be converted to relevance, so the fixlet does not even run until the call is over.

Test if Zoom, Teams or Skype meetings are active

Write-log "Check for active Zoom or Teams call"
    If (get-process | where {$_.Name -match "zoom$|teams$"}){
        If (((Get-NetUDPEndpoint -OwningProcess (get-process | where {$_.Name -match "zoom$|teams$"}).Id -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue | Where {$_.LocalAddress -ne '127.0.0.1'} | measure).count) -gt 0) {
            Write-log "Active Zoom or Teams call detected. Exiting script and trying again on next schedule"
            exit-script -ExitCode 1618
        }
    }

You could create a property using:

`exists processes whose (name of it as lowercase contains "firefox" OR name of it as lowercase contains "explorer")`

Then use that property as an action constraint ‘Run Only When’ [property name] matches False

1 Like