Is it possible to create new feature request?

Hello All,

Can we create to feature request for about workflow orchestration module to HCL?

i want to same functionality as “system center orchestrator” or “microfocus operation orchestration” or “VMware vRealize Orchestrator”

Certainly! I’m not sure whether the new website is up yet, but in the meantime things are a bit more personal at HCL. You can start by messaging @mcjee or @Aram here.

If you’d like to get into more specifics about what you’d want the orchestration to accomplish, it might be something that the runbooks in the Server Automation module (part of Bigfix Lifecycle) might accomplish.

If you haven’t seen the plugins for third-party solutions, for the moment they’re still at the IBM Security Exchange until they get a new home at HCL.

Many customers have also engaged with our Bigfix Services team to develop and support custom automations integrated into their existing toolsets (ServiceNOW, Remedy, Tivoli Provisionin Manager, etc.) as well, while others have built their own solutions using the REST API. There is also a robust market for partners such as Champions (@dpowers1) to provide offerings in this area.

And if you’ve not been able to attend any of the recent product roadmap webinars, there are a lot of exciting features coming soon…

@JasonWalker for the win!

For the short term please get in touch with Product Management for product enhancement requests. That includes me Michelle McGough, Aram Eblighatian @Aram ; Doug Rothert @drothert ; I-Lung Kao @ikao ; and Mike Gare @MDG .

As always, thank you so much for being our customers - we’re so happy to have your business and to be able to engage with you. Cheers! -Michelle