Is hcl domino v11 calculated using BFI or ILMT?

Hello,
i need to know if hcl domino v11 license metric can be calculated using BigFix Inventory or ILMT?
how it’s metric calculated, is it by installed seats or PVU?
when i tried it in lab it was calculated by installed seats although it should be calculated by PVU as mentioned in this article

Hi,
Looks like at present the BFI Software Catalog has only Installed Seats metric for HCL Domino products. However, it may be possible to bundle the Domino V11 with IBM publisher product under PVU metric. Please reach out to your HCL contact to check if this is still ok.

Hi,
shouldn’t products metrics be predefined and updated in BFI server?
also i found microsoft sql server 's metric calculated using installed seats and it sould be calculated by PVU.
How to edit default metric for the product?

Hi,
Yes, Product Metrics will be predefined and added to the Catalog. HCL has been working on updating the Products divested from IBM and this is taking longer than expected.

Default Product metric can’t be edited, but new custom products can be added to the Catalog and can be used for bundling. Please note that if/when HCL updates the catalog with the products/metrics then reclassification may be needed.

As for MS SQL Server, the HCL software Catalog has “Microsoft Virtual Core with SA” metric type for SQL Server

Sorry for the delay - here is the official page that discusses using PVU metrics on Domino products, and measuring them with ILMT and BFI:

https://www.hcltechsw.com/resources/license-agreements/pvu-license/

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Doug Rothert
BFI Product Manager

As it stands, I think BFI only calculates PVU consumption for products published by IBM. So, one would need a custom catalog entry with the Publisher set to IBM that uses the same signatures as HCL Domino.