Installed software Last 7 days from

Dear Team,

I want to take report of last 7 days installed software list on my systems and i tried below query but it provide me a wrong answer.

Q:unique values of ((value “InstallDate” of it as string) & " - " & (value “DisplayName” of it as string)) of keys whose (exists value “DisplayName” of it AND exists value “UninstallString” of it AND not exists value “SystemComponent” of it AND (not exists value “ParentKeyName” of it or value “ParentKeyName” of it != “OperatingSystem”) AND (value “InstallDate” of it > ((year of it as string & “” & month of it as two digits & “” & day_of_month of it as two digits ) of ((date (local time zone) of now) - 30*day)))) of key “HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall” of registry
A: 20170512 - SHAREit
T: 1.545 ms

Today is 6/6/17 means from now to before means 5/5/17

But Last 30days result displayed wrong in this query

Kindly share your relevance for this.

Thanks & Regards
Vicky

1 Like

Dear Team,

Anyone kindly help me out to achieve this @leewei

Regards
Vicky

@vikki I see 2 potential issues.

One is that you should query both x32 and x64 registries.
So use this statement towards the end:

keys "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall" of ( x64 registries; x32 registries )

Another issue is that some of the dates might not be stored in the registry in the expected format. So you will have to use RegEdit and double-check to see if the whose clause might not have worked as expected.

Thanks for the reply but my query give me wrong answer, if you see my screenshot in between 30 day i have around 6 software getting installed but mine shows only one software.

Kindly help me to achieve this.

Regards
Vicky