Install Db2 client on Bigfix server for remote Db2

I have a 2 RHEL 7.1 server setup, one for Bigfix application and another for Db2. I installed Db2 and I am looking for help with installing Db2 client on the Bigfix application server so I can install Bigfix application and it can connect to the Db2 server for creating the BFENT and BESREPOR databases.
Please direct me to the Db2 client installer and the steps to run the install. Thank you!

Hello anujainhindu,

As far as I remember, you can install DB2 Client using the same DB2 installer you used for DB2 Server.
During the install you have to select a Client instead of a Server.
Also during the install you may select an rsp file creation and next time just run an installer with that file.

Please note:

The actual product you need to install is IBM Data Server Client and its product identifier is "db2client"

Regards,
Vitaliy

Thank you for the quick reply. One of the option is CLIENT and the other is Run Time Client. What is the difference?

Run Time Client is a non-graphical client package.

By the way, here’s a page from a platform doc:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSQL82_9.5.0/com.ibm.bigfix.doc/Platform/Installation/c_db2_configuration.html

Please note: even though I remember using Run Time Client (that was a long time ago), the doc says:

The actual product you need to install is IBM Data Server Client and its product identifier is "db2client"