Information on SSID already configured

(imported topic written by vincent7891)

Hello,

I wanted to know, if exists a relevance that verifies the existence of an SSID.

Example: If the SSID "NETGEAR-78"exists, the relevance will display “True”. If the SSID is not configured, it will return False

Have you a solution to my problem?

(imported comment written by BenKus)

Does this help?

http://forum.bigfix.com/viewtopic.php?id=95

Ben

(imported comment written by vincent7891)

Hello,

I have already test these relevance from http://forum.bigfix.com/viewtopic.php?id=95. This does not match my expectations

I do not want the SSID that is currently used by the workstation, but relevance can verify from the list of SSIDs configured, if desired SSID is configured.

Example: I have a machine that has the SSID “NETGEAR” is configured, if the SSID existe, the relevance will return a true. If the machine does not have the SSID “NETGEAR” set, the relevance will return false.

SSID "NETGEAR"is not necessarily the SSID in use.

Thank you answer me

(imported comment written by BenKus)

What does this return?

q: selects “* from MSNdis_80211_ServiceSetIdentifier” of wmi “root\wmi”

Ben

Hello

The relevance returns 0 results. There isn’t errors.

Could you give me a relevance that can verify the existence of an SSID configured on the workstation. I can not find a solution to this problem is urgent.

Hello,

Someone there a solution? The relevance must be compatible with Windows XP and Seven.

Thank.

(imported comment written by nberger91)

try this -

unique values of (concatenation of characters ((integer values of it) whose (it > 31 AND it < 127))) of selects “Ndis80211SsId from MSNdis_80211_ServiceSetIdentifier” of wmi “root\wmi”

I try your relevance on a workstation which has Windows Seven. I haven’t a result. I try it on a Windows XP

Is it possible to make a relevance which run on both XP and seven ?