ILMT with HP-UX host servers HP Integrity not detected in console

Hi all,

I have an environment of 9 VMs with HP-UX 11.31 operating system running WAS ND and MQ Server, 3 host servers with Integrity-VM v6 where the VMs live.

It is a new installation, we have installed Big Fix Server, Console and ILMT version 9.2.23 on Windows Server 2016, with SQL Express 2017 (all in the same server installed).The same version for agents-BES clients for HP-UX (VMs and Host Servers).

8 VMs were detected by the BigFix console only one no, and neither the 3 host servers, I understand that this is why I do not see information on virtual processors or hardware inventory information in ILMT.

I would like to know based on your experience what it could be or if you have any idea or recommendation that I could check I would appreciate it very much.

HP Integrity is not a supported Virtualization type. See the documentation here: Supported virtualization types

Thanks for your answer!, it is confusing for me because it was mentioned to download the agent in the host servers, so I will not be able to see in ILMT the virtual processors assigned to the VMs, nor all the sub-capacity licensing.

The data link between the VMs and their Hosts is established by the VM Manager Tool, which connects to individual Hosts, or to a VM management console (like vCenter for VMWare) to interrogate the virtualization system about the number of CPU’s assigned to each VM, the capacity of the Hosts, and to track which Host the VMs reside on during each 30 minute window.

Thank you very much!