ILMT 9.2 vm manager tool

Hi all,

It is a new installation, we have installed Big Fix Server, Console and ILMT version 9.2.23 on Windows Server 2016, and after create a connection to vcenter, the id system appears in blank (not data) I want to know if that is normal, We don’t have yet VMs with agent installed.

If I review the Schedule upload of the collected data.
Sites > External Sites > IBM License Reporting (ILMT) > Fixlets and Tasks.
Select Schedule VM Manager Tool Scan Results Upload.
There is not the Big Server to be selected.

The directory where vmman appears is:
e:\Program Files\ibm\LMT\VMMAN

I’m not sure if this the directory where must be vmman.

If I run the vmman.bat -status, shows ok

In the Analyze the Relevance of a Fixlet or Task for the task “Schedule VM manager tool upload”, “Relevance 3” is displayed like “False”, for the bigfix server with the following details in the script:

Relevance 3
if (name of operating system as lowercase starts with “win”) then (exists folder ((if (version of client >= “9” as version) then (pathname of parent folder of data folder of client) else (pathname of parent folder of regapp “besclient.exe”)) & “\LMT\VMMAN”) whose (exists file “vmman.bat” of it)) else ((exists folder (((if (version of client >= “9” as version) then (pathname of parent folder of data folder of client) else (pathname of parent folder of parent folder of client folder of site “actionsite”))) & “/LMT/VMMAN”) whose (exists file “vmman.sh” of it)) OR (exists folder (((if (version of client >= “9” as version) then (pathname of parent folder of data folder of client) else (pathname of parent folder of parent folder of client folder of site “actionsite”))) & “/LMT/vtech”) whose (exists file “run_vtech_scan.sh” of it)))

In the VM Manager information appears like not applicable computer.

We have version 9.2 installed because we have HP Integrity environment.

Can you help just to confirm that vm manager tool is ok, if the id system in the ILMT appears in blank until the first VM with agent installed.

Thanks in advanced

Hi,
The information provided above is not clear.

Is the VM Manager tool location mentioned about on the BigFix Server?
The directory where vmman appears is:
e:\Program Files\ibm\LMT\VMMAN

Usually the tool is installed under the \LMT\VMMAN folder. Was the tool installed manually?

Hi,
Was installed by default with Big Fix installation.