IEM OS Deployment

Hi,

I want to deploy IEM OSD module in my enviornment, so I have configured step by step based on OSD documents, But here some kind of installer required for configuration,

please find the below screen shot:

OS Deployment Server (x86. X64) means, please and ideas on this.

Thanks,
Nagaraj.

If you press the upload button it takes you to a prompt that says, “The installer can be obtained through IBM Fix Central website”

You can download the installer if you click that link.

Yaaa right , we do that but we are eligible to download that package due to not purchase support thats why … we are asking if any one having package means share with us or kindly assist us to do the other way of OS deployment.

I would recommend purchasing support – I’m pretty sure you’re not entitled to any additional IBM content when you’re not in support.

Okay thanks … will check and let u know

I was also unable to update the OS deployment server from the console.
Use your IBM ID and follow the link.rds

http://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/swg/selectFixes?parent=ibm%2FTivoli&product=ibm/Tivoli/Tivoli+Provisioning+Manager+for+OS+Deployment&release=All&platform=All&function=fixId&fixids=7.1.1-TIV-TPMOSD-windows-FP0012&includeSupersedes=0

Regards
Kanik Garg

1 Like

Hi Sir ,

Happy to hear this… and i sturcked up with OS deployment, we need Tivoli Provisining installer for OS deployment and Images, Kindly let me know if any possiblities to share that package to us.

advance thanks

Thanks & Regards
Vicky

I know this is an old post. but when I do it. I dont get redirected anywhere.

Hi @TheCookieMonster,

In newer version we no need to upload these packages, by default it will download from the internet.

Regards
Vicky R