As previously announced, IBM BigFix Patch are removing SLE and Ubuntu content that were superseded on or before January 31st, 2018 from the current external Fixlet sites, today, February 8th, 2019. Content will be gradually removed in the upcoming days. This is part of the site maintenance exercise to help optimize external Fixlet sites.
These superseded content are archived in the following sites:
- Patches for SLE 11 Native Tools Superseded
- Patches for SLE 11 on System z Native Tools Superseded
- Patches for SLE 12 Superseded
- Patches for SLE 12 on System z Superseded
- Patches for SLE 12 PPC64LE Superseded
- Patches for Ubuntu 1404 Superseded
- Patches for Ubuntu 1604 Superseded
Please note that superseded content from Patches for SLE 11 PPC64BE and Patches for Ubuntu 1804 sites will not be removed at this time.
Baselines containing the superseded Fixlets might display an out-of-sync status in the Baseline Synchronization Dashboard. Syncing your baselines components with the source Fixlets might return a warning, but will not cause issues during deployment.
Action to take:
If you need to access the sites for the superseded content, contact your IBM Technical Sales Representative to obtain the mastheads for these sites.
Applications Engineering team