As part of the site maintenance exercise to help optimize external Fixlet sites, IBM BigFix Patch will be removing RHEL content that were superseded on or before March 31, 2016 from the current external Fixlet sites on May 3, 2017.
These superseded content will be archived in the following sites:
- Patches for RHEL 7 Superseded
- Patches for RHEL6 Superseded
- Patches for RHEL RHSM 6 on System z Superseded
- Patches for RHEL RHSM 7 on System z Superseded
- Patches for RHEL PPC64LE 7 Superseded
Baselines containing the superseded Fixlets might display an out-of-sync status in the Baseline Synchronization Dashboard. Syncing your baselines components with the source Fixlets might return a warning, but will not cause issues during deployment.
Action to take:
If you need to access the sites for the superseded content, contact your IBM Technical Sales Representative to obtain the mastheads for these sites.
Applications Engineering team
IBM BigFix Patch