The ‘Patches for CentOS 6 Native Tools’ and ‘Patches for CentOS 7’ sites have been deprecated as of October 12, 2017. These sites will no longer be available from the License Overview Dashboard.
To continue to patch CentOS 6 and CentOS 7 systems, use the following sites:
- Patches for CentOS6 Plugin R2
- Patches for CentOS7 Plugin R2
The number of Fixlets in both sites may vary due to the archival of superseded Fixlets. For more information, see http://bit.ly/2wESl3q.
Actions to Take:
- Enable the ‘Patches for CentOS6 Plugin R2’ and ‘Patches for CentOS7 Plugin R2’ sites and subscribe your endpoints to these sites.
Note: If the sites are not showing in the License Overview dashboard, update your license from the dashboard by clicking Check for license update, then run the BigFix Administration Tool.
- Register the CentOS Plug-in R2 from the Manage Download Plug-ins dashboard, available from the ‘Patching Support’ site.
- If you are using baselines or custom sites, you must create new ones with the previously listed R2 sites.
- To save space, disable the ‘Patches for CentOS 6 Native Tools’ and ‘Patches for CentOS 7’ sites, unregister the CentOS Plug-in, and deletethe the baselines and custom sites that are associated with the native tools sites.
Click the following topics for more information:
Application Engineering Team